Tuesday, March 11, 2008

[EROGE CG] Watashi ha Watashi No Mama, Dare Nidemo Kawa Reru



Eroge CG from Watashi ha Watashi No Mama, Dare Nidemo Kawa Reru(私は私のまま、誰にでも変わる), the game released on 29th of Feb(last month). The pink hair girl quite cute ^^ too. This game I don't talk much, if you want to view it you can visit below link, the CG pack quite big, if you interested on this game you can find and play the game. Enjoy.

Friendly reminder - NSFW content!

Download(extract 4 part together)
Part1
Part2
Part3
Part4

2 comments:

Vodyanoy said...

Sire, I really thank you for sharing tons of eroge CG.

However, there's a problem.
I tried to download CG from Watashi ha Watashi No Mama, Dare Nidemo Kawa Reru. The artwork is really nice. 1st and 2nd link are OK, but 3rd and 4th are no more available in sendspace...

Thank you very much.

MxE said...

you are very welcome. thank for support.

er, the 3rd and 4th file is missing because no one downloading it for long time, so it is automatic remove. I want to reupload, but now I do not have this CG pack in my pc any more >.<". I try to find it somewhere else again >.<".